Well, seems I've been tagged with a meme. Now who will be tagged next? Who actually reads this that hasn't already been tagged? Ah, the mystery. But hell, I needed the kick in the ass to put aside seasonal bustle and actually get something posted, so....why not?
Four jobs you have had in your life: Ughhhh. You want to talk about work? Isn't it enough that we have to do it? I love my job now, but in the past I have been...
- A Lifeguard (actually, I loved this, too)
- Granola Bar Factory Drudge (the. worst.)
- Annoying Voice Asking You For Money (for the Science Museum)
WhoreTemp Employee (I often get them confused - somebody called me up, told me how to dress and where to go, and when I pleased the customer I got paid. My pimpplacement specialist then took about half.)
Four movies you could watch over and over:
- Richland, Washington...home of the Bombers! Read up on the Manhattan Project for further details.
- Klamath Falls, Oregon...I missed the 5.9 earthquake in 1993, thereby missing the only exciting thing to ever happen there.
- Toledo, Oregon
- Northfield, Minnesota
- The Amazing Race (except this season)
- My Name Is Earl
- Rockstar: InXS!
- Antiques Roadshow
- London, England
- Brugge, Belgium
- Jekyll Island, Georgia
- Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
- Choucroute Garni
- Passionfruit Mousse
- Rogan Josh
- Cork County, Ireland
- Wellington, New Zealand
- Portland, Oregon
- Vancouver, British Columbia