Friday, December 30, 2005
In which your host attempts to distract you from his long-overdue posting with a half-assed post involving as little writing as possible. Holidays tire me out. So, while I should be posting my New Year's Resolutions, or my long-fermenting analysis of why I don't really like Brokeback Mountain even though I liked a lot of things about it, or a long-winded recap of the holidays...you get a cute kitty picture. Two, even.
This is Eloise in the snazzy faux fur, Ethan in the Blackglama. The box was their Christmas present, from our extended family - the "lesbian moms across town" division. While it no doubt looks easy to assemble, it was somewhat more challenging with a 15 pound glamourpuss who's determined to sit in it, whether you've got the walls up or not.
Thursday, December 15, 2005
Well, seems I've been tagged with a meme. Now who will be tagged next? Who actually reads this that hasn't already been tagged? Ah, the mystery. But hell, I needed the kick in the ass to put aside seasonal bustle and actually get something posted, so....why not?
Four jobs you have had in your life: Ughhhh. You want to talk about work? Isn't it enough that we have to do it? I love my job now, but in the past I have been...
- A Lifeguard (actually, I loved this, too)
- Granola Bar Factory Drudge (the. worst.)
- Annoying Voice Asking You For Money (for the Science Museum)
WhoreTemp Employee (I often get them confused - somebody called me up, told me how to dress and where to go, and when I pleased the customer I got paid. My pimpplacement specialist then took about half.)
Four movies you could watch over and over:
- Richland, Washington...home of the Bombers! Read up on the Manhattan Project for further details.
- Klamath Falls, Oregon...I missed the 5.9 earthquake in 1993, thereby missing the only exciting thing to ever happen there.
- Toledo, Oregon
- Northfield, Minnesota
- The Amazing Race (except this season)
- My Name Is Earl
- Rockstar: InXS!
- Antiques Roadshow
- London, England
- Brugge, Belgium
- Jekyll Island, Georgia
- Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
- Choucroute Garni
- Passionfruit Mousse
- Rogan Josh
- Cork County, Ireland
- Wellington, New Zealand
- Portland, Oregon
- Vancouver, British Columbia