Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Welcome. Now Run!



Hey. Everyone else is doing it. Just be aware that I have nothing of any importance to say. Therefore, most posts here will be me waxing on about my misspent youth, whining about my uncertain future, and tossing around philosophical ideas with no particular expertise and more than a few fumbling crashes. I'll try to include indecent amounts of detail so as to better live up to the title I've given this mess. So, you've been warned. If I run out of ideas I'll just start posting links to stupid stuff that you've probably seen before. Won't that be fun?

4 comments:

Raleigh said...

When all esle fails... post RECIPES!

cke said...

And silly quizzes!

Anonymous said...

I always find pictures of graveyards and comments on the local library system a good staple....

-Andy K,

Anonymous said...

Are you an author? I really like your writing style and descriptive format. It's good! My blog is at tmolina.blogspot.com, it might interest you.